Translate to your Languages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Coffee Outfit

What a great feeling to sleep till noon! Feeling energize to start the day :)

I'm going for a "Laid-back Casual Look". It's all about Natural Color today. So I picked up a knit mixed with a hot short. A brown color belt and a black flip flops. Something easy and relax.

At last, a vivid green "Croc-embossed Clutch" I got it from Topshop, London. And pair with a brown panther printed Cat-eye Sunnie. Here we go!
It's a great look to out and about. I'm going to grab a nice coffee and enjoy it with a great book!

Let's chill everyone!

x K x



Top: Zara
Bottom: Hollister
Shoes: Roxy
Handbag: Etui, Topshop UK
Belt: Gap
Sunglasses: Yves Saint Laurent

No comments:

Post a Comment

To every Fashionista out there, feel free to share your thoughts with me :)