Translate to your Languages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Funeral Outfit

Today is my Grandma's funeral, so we are getting change and almost ready to go.

As the Chinese tradition, "Red" basically represent "Happiness". So during the Wedding Celebration, Chinese New Year, we'll all wear Red color.

On the other hand, "White" is representing "Sadness". I was asking Mum should I wear "White" or "Black"?? As for the western culture, Black is the funeral color. Then Mum told me we will all gonna change to some specific clothing (in White Color) later. So, it's really doesn't matter what color of clothes I wearing now. As long as it's not red color. Well, fair enough, so I choose to wear BLACK today :)

Very simple, I throw myself a simple v-neck black knit, a boyfriend jeans and a black ballet flat. And I just got this "Alexander McQueen" inspired Skull Clutch online, it's very cool yet I think it's fair appropriate to honor my Grandma today!

Life is too short, Carpe Diem everyone! :)

x K x


Top: Uniqlo
Bottom: H&M
Shoes: Gucci
Handbag: Skull Clutch
Sunglasses: Yves Saint Laurent

No comments:

Post a Comment

To every Fashionista out there, feel free to share your thoughts with me :)