Translate to your Languages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Cocktail Hour Outfit

It's weekend everyone!! How are you all? To carry on the "Retro Trend", I decided to put on this little "Hermes" inspired shirt-dress I got from H&M last year. I found the print is very vintage yet chic. Let's play some mix & match here, shall we? :)

Since this shirt-dress is a bit loose fit style, so I use the skinny black belt to enhance the waist-line. I want to give some elegant yet modern style for this outfit. So I pair with a pearl necklace, very 20's yet glamorous feeling.

And I have this beautiful YSL patent sandals in Navy color, it's prefect with the whole look! Because this shoe itself is very retro. To match with the navy outfit, I picked up a purple snakeskin clutch to go with it.


At last, I need a different make up to finish off the whole look, as "Retro, Pearl & 20's". U can't go wrong with the bright define Red Lip! I hope you will find this look inspiring & fun! :)
Thank you for reading and have a Fab weekend! 

x K x








Dress: H&M
Handbag: Angel Jackson
Belt: H&M
Accessories: H&M Pearl Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

To every Fashionista out there, feel free to share your thoughts with me :)