Translate to your Languages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Dinner Outfit

Home sweet home everyone!

How are you all? It's nice to be back in town where all the action is! After some nice retreat time for myself, I'm feeling great and ready to roll again :)

I'm going to meet up with friend for dinner tonight, and she'd like to introduce someone in the same industry to me over a coffee. So I need a outfit which is fair appropriate for a "Business Meeting" yet I could wear it off to enjoy some nice dinner and catching up with her for some gossip.
Since I just came back from holiday, my holiday mood still very much "switch-on", so I want a outfit carry heaps of color today Hahah!

I chose a nude color top to match with a flirty floral short. A Blazer is an essential for a business outfit cos it will instant give you "the look". And this bright Orange/ Coral Blazer will keeps the look very chic yet fun! Overall, we are in a professional but fun industry. Creativity & think outside the box is pretty much who we are!

"Boxy Handbag" is a big return right now, and this "Custard Cream" boxy bag just go really well with the whole outfit.

At last, pair with a Leopard Print flat and a bright yellow necklace. Now I'm ready to go for a coffee-meeting then follow by a girl dinner.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all have a great Monday!

x K x




Top: JDC (Hong Kong Brand)
Bottom: Alice + Olivia
Blazer: JDC (Hong Kong Brand)
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik
Handbag: Katie Judith
Accessories: Kate Spade Necklace, Folli Follie Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

To every Fashionista out there, feel free to share your thoughts with me :)