Translate to your Languages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Birthday Outfit

Hey everyone!

How's going? I'm sorry I been MIA for past few days as the weather is too hot outside. I decided to stay in for some quality movie time :)

It's Sat today, how u all going to spend the weekend? I have a birthday dinner to attend tonight, so I picked up a pretty blue "Floral Dress"

In order to give some edgy feeling for the outfit, I match it with a "Black Studded Belt" and pair with a black sandals (with the silver buckle details) so it match with the whole edgy look.

At last, grab a green color clutch then I'm good to go! :)

This outfit is inspired by "Carrie Bradshaw"from Sex and the City!! One of my fav character at all time! I hope you will like it.

Thank you for reading and have a fab weekend!! :)

x K x




Dress: BB Dakota
Shoes: Christian Dior
Handbag: Etui, Topshop (UK)
Belt: H&M


5 comments:

  1. u look great kadi!

    what to make u start a blog? :)

    katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, read the intro and it's self explanatory

    u are always into fashion arent u

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Fashion is so fun, I love it!
    Thank you for taking time to comment, appreciated! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit!!

    karina xx

    ReplyDelete

To every Fashionista out there, feel free to share your thoughts with me :)