Translate to your Languages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Shopping Outfit

Hello Everyone!

It's Friday again! I been so busy for packing as I suppose to relocate to China 2 days ago. But the plan was delay, anyway I'm here again! :)

So I need to head out soon for some shopping! A nice and easy outfit would be great, plus of course- a LARGE shopping bag. As it could fit all the shopping goodies inside, so that u don't need to carry those bags around (Then nobody knows you are actually a Shopaholic...Heehehe)

I picked a nude color top match with a electric blue Capri Pants. Since capri pants will shorten your legs, so "Heels" is a MUST for this outfit.
As this Stella handbag has a Shocking Pink trim, so I picked up the scarf which contains "Shocking Pink + Blue" color to match with the whole look :)

I know you probably thinking this outfit has a lot going on, but you don't wanna wear grey or black while the sun is shiny outside right? So Enjoy the color while u can. Be brave and fun! As those days back in London, raining every day. All I wore was navy, grey and black as u know.

I might surprise you to add an extra "Friday Night Outfit" later on, but we"ll see.

Happy Friday everyone!

x K x


Top: JDC (Hong Kong Brand)
Bottom: Zara
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik
Handbag: Stella Mccartney
Scarf: H&M
Accessories: Tiffany & Co Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment

To every Fashionista out there, feel free to share your thoughts with me :)