Translate to your Languages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Office Outfit

Wakey-wakey everyone!

Today I need to create a second outfit for office-duty. Since I wore black and blue yesterday, so I want something very different today. Maybe more color and more happy! you know? To lift me up a bit during the sleepy morning! Hahha :)

So I picked up a Orange/Coral top to match with a lovely "Floral Short" I love this short as it's very casual yet chic. It can mixed with White, Blue, Orange, Yellow or Green color. As the colorful floral gave me plenty of choices.

To top it up, a "White Blazer" is sort of a essential item for the Summer. Matching it with a white peep-toe.

Then, it's time to add some fun and character for the outfit. So, I accessorized it with a "Brown + Orange" double chains bead necklace plus a white daisy ring. To finish off the look, the Teal color handbag goes perfectly well!

I hope you will like the outfit for today. Thank you so much for reading it, have fun at work :)

x K x



Blazer: JDC (Hong Kong Brand)
Top: JDC (Hong Kong Brand)
Bottom: Alice + Olivia
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Handbag: Rabeanco
Accessories: Agatha Paris  Necklace, Folli Follie Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

To every Fashionista out there, feel free to share your thoughts with me :)