Translate to your Languages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Sunday Outfit


It's Sunday today and the sun is shining outside :)

So, I want color, a lot of color! That's why I go for a yellow top to match with a navy lace short.
Since I want to add a little bit of fun & cute element for the outfit. So, I choose a blue patent belt (with a  very cute bow) for the waist.

To give a relaxing feeling on Sunday- I picked up a yellow straw bag and a gold color sandals to finish the whole look.

At last but not the least, a key fashion trends for the coming season- a Statement Necklace!!


Thank you for reading, have a good day! :)

x K x


                       
Top: JDC (Hong Kong Brand)
Bottom: Free People
Shoes: Kate Spade 
Handbag: Kate Spade
Belt: Kate Spade
Accessories: Agatha Paris Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

To every Fashionista out there, feel free to share your thoughts with me :)