Translate to your Languages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Welcome Everyone

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my very first Fashion Blog- "Outfit of the Day"

Let me tell you how it works here, it's very simple. I'm going to post a photo of my outfit everyday, to share the clothes, shoes, handbags, accessories...etc to you all.

As most of my friends know I'm a Fashion Junkie. So I decided to create a blog to give you guys some ideas on HOW & WHY I choose that particular outfit for the day!
It's gonna be FUN :)

Hope you will enjoy it
x K x


***Fashion Warning*** There might be heaps of grammatical/ typo/ spelling mistakes in my blog. But we're here to talk about style, right? So, let the clothes speak for itself, have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To every Fashionista out there, feel free to share your thoughts with me :)