Translate to your Languages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Office Outfit

Good morning everyone!

It's a office day, so I'm going for a "Sophisticated Look"

I'm obsess with striped since few years ago, the classic "Blue & White" is one of my favorite! Very French Riviera feel yet very chic. So I picked up a blouse to match with a black flared skirt.

I put on a black color wide belt to define my waistline, and it helps to give a bit of the edgy feel for the outfit too. I decided to wear a white color peep-toe instead of the black one, as I want to balance the look a bit.

A statement necklace as usual and a bright teal color handbag. Now I'm ready to go! :)

x K x



Top: Zara
Bottom: Zara
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Handbag: Rabeanco
Belt: Target
Accessories: Agatha Paris Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

To every Fashionista out there, feel free to share your thoughts with me :)